- Minimum rental charge is one day (24h)
- Driver shall be at least 23 years old
- Driver shall have a driving license held for at least 2 years
- Rental charges must be paid in cash or by credit cards (VISA, MASTER, AMEX, DINERS)
- The deposit payment is obligatory (cash or credit card)
- VAT is included in price
- Unlimited mileage for the territory of Montenegro
- Fuel is not included in price and the renter is obliged to return the vehicle with the same amount of fuel as taken
- Crossing State border is not allowed without a written permission of PODGORICA RENT A CAR
- Parking and traffic fines are responsibility of a client
- Loss of keys or vehicle’s documentation is charged €500
- There are special rates for long term rentals
- The rented vehicle may only be operated by a person indicated in the Car Rental Agreement as a driver
- Additional driver is paid 5.00 euro per day.
Insurance DOES NOT COVER the following:
- Damages to the tires, underside of the vehicle, windscreen and interior of the vehicle
- Damages to a vehicle driven under the influence of alcohol, drugs and other intoxicating substances
- Damages to a vehicle driven by a driver without valid driving license or when his/her driving license had been confiscated and driven by an authorized driver
- Damage costs, not exceeding 500€ shall be paid by the renter. In case that the damage costs exceed 500€, the costs are not covered by the renter, unless a renter was driving under the influence of alcohol or without a valid driving license. In both cases the renter is obliged to call the police and to submit the report to the lessee
- The client shall be charged a full amount of damage costs if damage incurred under the above-mentioned circumstances.
All vehicles of PODGORICA RENT A CAR have insurance against damage incurred against to third parties, in accordance with the Montenegrin Law. Thus, clients are protected from any claims of third parties.
POLICE REPORT IS MANDATORY FOR ALL TYPES OF INSURANCE
- If the police report has not been made, full amount of damage or theft will be charged to the renter.
- It is mandatory to make a police report even in case when renter was not present when rented car was damaged (for example, vehicle damaged on parking by NN person).
PROCEDURES IN CASE OF ACCIDENT, DAMAGE AND THEFT OF VEHICLE
Renter is obliged to do the following:
- To inform the police and PODGORICA RENT A CAR on the incident immediately and to follow their instructions
- To write down the data on the other persons involved in the accident i.e. event
- To fill up the damage report when returning the vehicle
- To write a short statement in which he/she will describe the causes and circumstances under which the damage incurred.
In case of losing keys or vehicle’s documentation, the renter is obliged to cover costs amounting to €500. During the rental period PODGORICA RENT A CAR shall not bear any responsibility for violation of provisions of the Law on Road Traffic Safety by the renter, nor shall it cover costs of potential repairs of tires, tolls and the like.
All mutual rights and obligations are regulated by the Rental Agreement which shall be signed when taking the vehicle.